Monday, January 23, 2012

Fun with UV Cake

We were slacking this week. We didn't pick out a drink. We had parties to attend. Our son had Doctor appointments (you can read about him here) B wasn't feeling good..sigh. Even my post is late!

So I busted out the UV Cake I bought a few weeks back. I was nervous because I wasn't so sure what to expect. I would either love it or hate it. I felt there would be no grey area.

I poured some into a shot glass and dipped a finger in...it was good. Not to vodka-ie not to sweet. I was sold!

B however, did not like it at all and would not even mix it into anything. Double boo!!!

With that said, here is my drink for the week:

Cake float:

Pour 1oz of UV Cake in a tom collins glass of root beer (I used Barq's) and stir.

YUM. It is defiantly something I would drink on occasion. It's an easy drink with minimal ingredients.

I also tried it in some chocolate milk....but we will save that for another post. ;-)

-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment