Saturday, February 25, 2012

312

With lent in full swing, E gave up soda and chocolate...kinda hard to make drinks with out those...well soda a least.

So over the next few weeks, we will be trying new beers and writing about them. We're Miller product drinkers (B=MGD E=Miller Lite) so this is a bit out of our element, but trying new things to drink is what this blog is about.

~~~

312 - Urban Wheat Ale

312 is brewed in Chicago by Goose Island Brewery Co. B & E are definitely going to try and go on a tour this summer.

E - I'm a fan. It goes down nicely and I don't have a weird after taste like I get when I drink Miller Lite. This may be my new go to beer.

B - It's ok. I think I like drinking beer out of a glass though. It is good. I will drink it again.

*Fun Fact* Wheat beer should be drank from a tall glass:


So if you are on your way out, try a 312 tonight.

Cheers!!

b&e

No comments:

Post a Comment